Tuesday, October 15, 2013

15-Year Goals


Have you ever made 15-year goals? I've somehow managed to eek by all these years without goals of any specified length, but Wil has, indeed, 15-year goals, and they include:

1. Get married

2. Have children (one set of triplets)

3. Move to Anaheim (and live in the Castle at Disneyland)

4. Send my kids to day care


You love it, right? I know you do. I particularly love that he has his kids shipped off to day care as he enjoys some kid-free time in the Castle.


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I do. I love it.

fullsoulahead.com said...

I do love his plan. Those triplets will have so much fun in day care.

kario said...

Probably, Disney has daycare for its employees, but I suspect they'll meet him and want him to come work there, so he'll have to put his foot down about getting some time away.

Tanya Savko said...

Didn't he have a goal of 5 sons at some point? The scaling back is probably a good sign.

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...