Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Interview with the Truth Teller

 Meet Daniel and Greg

And of course you know these two, Terry and Carrie

Just got back from Philly where I had my annual trip to see Terry. This time, however, it was a "business" trip. We filmed what will be a trailer for WIL OF GOD. We did a 30-minute interview that will appear on Terry's site, parts of which will be turned into a trailer by the multi-gifted Greg Koorhan. I'm so excited, and it was so much fun! I love talking about the book. I love talking to Terry. It was a big time win:win.

Terry also hosted her book club at her house while I was there, and they had all just read WIL OF GOD. Really a wonderful experience to discuss it with women that lead very different lives than I, but yet we had so many big things in common.

On the way home I intentionally had a long layover in Minneapolis/St. Paul so I could have lunch with my agent, Laurie Harper. The perfect ending to the perfect trip! Now I'm home for awhile - no more gallivanting!

4 comments:

Tanya Savko said...

Can't wait to see the results of this!

Amber said...

Wonderful!

:)

fullsoulahead.com said...

I just can't wait to see the trailer! So glad Philly treated you well.

kario said...

Love that you did this with people you know and trust. I can't wait to see it.

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...